Last edited on 5/25/2018
What personal information do we collect from you when visiting our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat, open a Support Ticket, provide us with feedback on our products or services, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To allow us to better serve you in customer service responses and to improve our website.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email, forum, live chat, or phone).
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, and enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
E-Commerce & Payments
All financial transactions used on our website are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Help remember a user’s login session.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are all a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Policies regarding children
We recognize we have a special obligation to protect personal data obtained from children. We do not and will not knowingly collect personal data from any child under 16 without consent from their parent or guardian. If you are a parent or guardian and are concerned about the transfer of personal data about your child, please contact with us.
What data breach procedures we have in place?
If in any case a breach of data such as loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, personal data transmission, storage or otherwise processed happens, we will notify you immediately after we become aware of such instance.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We collect your email address and/or telephone number in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
If at any time you would like to review and delete your account information, you can:
Call Us: 970-568-3011